stila convertible colour in gerbera review swatch photo
stila convertible colour in gerbera review swatch photo

I've had my eye on one of the Stila Convertible Colours for a while and thought it was about time I got around to buying one. I bought Gerbera blind, by that I mean I didn't actually look at swatches before I bought it. Really unlike me but for some reason I did it anyway. Spur of the moment purchase. Convertible Color's have a real luxurious, creamy texture which is supe easy to blend. Gerbera is a very natural light neutral pinky peach shade which is right up my street. It melts perfectly into the cheeks to give a soft flush of colour without looking heavy or too much. I felt the product was a bit tacky at first and that it just wouldnt look very nice on my oily skin. However I found it didn't leave my skin looking blotchy, patchy or greasy at all which left me pleasantly suprised. I apply to the cheeks I pop a few dots with my fingers then blend out with the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush.  When applying to the lips I just dab it on with a finger, although I like the colour on my lips I just feel like it doesn't sit very nicely on the lips. Very pretty and very easy to apply.