origins planscripton concealer by terry touché veloutee review swatch photo
origins planscripton concealer by terry touché veloutee rreview swatch photo
origins planscripton concealer by terry touché veloutee review swatch photo
origins planscripton concealer by terry touché veloutee review swatch photo

Recently I have acquired had the worlds most unattractive under eye circles. The fact I've had really bad insomnia paired with night terrors and anxiety attacks, I just don't really ever get enough sleep. I have recently found what I've been referring to as my "Concealer Power Couple". A concealer twosome that hide those under eye bags and even out my under eye area making me look more awake and refreshed.

First up I've been loving the Origins Plantscription Anti-Ageing Concealer. Super creamy, with medium coverage and looks very brightening under the eyes. It reminds me slightly of the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, but unlike it's cheaper counterpart it doesn't go dry or cakey after a few hours. It lasts about 8 hours on my under eye area which for someone with oilier skin I felt was pretty dark good. While I cant personally comment on its anti ageing claims quite yet it doesn't settle into fine lines or creases. This concealer is also suitable for blemishes or redness as I occasionally pop a bit on a spot or a blemish. I use the shade light medium which is pretty good, it's also quite pinky toned which is perfect to neutralise darkness.

By Terry Touche Veloutee is the second part of my concealer combo. While it isn't completely full coverage (it is very high coverage for such a light feeling concealer) it really does highlight and illuminate the under eye area. Similar to the infamous YSL Touche Éclat (I'm SEVERELY allergic to YSL Skin products!) But with much more coverage. It feels really light under the eyes even when layered with another concealer. It has a very natural but pigmented coverage. My eyes are left looking wide awake and darkness concealed. I wouldn't recommend using this on blemishes because of the highlighting element to it, but the coverage is adequate to be used on other areas. It's one of the most expensive concealers I've ever purchased but I don't regret it at all! I wear the shade 3 which is the "darkest" shade they come in. I felt the colour range  of the By Terry Touche Veloutte to be very poor as it only comes in three shades.

Typically I apply the Origins Plantscription Concealer under my eyes using the doe foot applicator in a triangle shape after applying my foundation. I then pay gently into the skin with a finger to blend out the edges. I then pump my By Terry Touche Veloutee twice and then apply in the same triangle shape, I then pat on or blend in with a Real Techniques Eye Socket Brush. While two concealers might be excessive to some I really do have the worst under eye circles known to man right now. Used separately they do a good job of concealing and brightening, but when used together something magic happens. So much love for these two!